How To Remove Yourconnectivity.net Hijacker?
How To Remove Browser Hijacker Yourconnectivity.net Redirect?
Let us first know about the spreading mechanism and symptoms of yourconnectivity.net redirect, then we will know how to get rid of browser hijacker Yourconnectivity.net redirect?
What is Yourconnectivity.net redirect?
Yourconnectivity.net redirect is a browser hijacker which modifies the settings of an internet browser including homepage and search engine for redirecting user to its desired page.
Once it installs on your PC, the homepage of your browser changes to yourconnectivity.net.
It is categorized under malicious products because it appends yourconnectivity.net to Windows Shortcuts and start Menu.
yourconnectivity.net is one of the major Browjer Hijacker Popular these days. If you can not deal with this on your own,
>> Click Here to Download MalwareBytes – yourconnectivity.net Removal Tool <<
How Yourconnectivity.net makes way into your PC?
Browser hijacker Yourconnectivity.net makes way into system via different ways. The most common way is a Free Software. Its developers bundle it with a Free Software. Once the user installs a free software on his/her system, the hijacker also installs on the Windows simultaneously.
The user remains unaware about the installation till it begins to interfere user in the functions of the PC.
Some of the activities carried out are as follows
- net utilizes Registry entries for hijacking your internet browser. Deleting or cleaning shortcuts on desktop or changing browser setting will not release your browser.
- net adds following registry policies to browser that opens it automatically to http://yourconnectivity.net site. HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Policies\Google\Chrome\HomepageLocation and HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Policies\Google\Chrome\RestoreOnStartupURLs\1. These registry polices ensure that if user cleans shortcuts, the homepage of the browser is set to another location.
How To Prevent Entry Of Yourconnectivity.net browser hijacker into your PC?
You have to follow these below mentioned instructions to prevent entry of browser hijacker into your PC. The instructions are as given below.
- While installing a software on your OS particularly for a freeware, keep an eye on which files are installing on your system because most times developers bundle hijackers with a free software.
- Think well before tapping on Agree to install option
- Always choose custom installation because it enables you to monitor which files are installing on your system. If you choose default installation, the files install in the background and you are not able to monitor them
- Never ever download an unfamiliar software on your system. The sign of the most untrusted and unreliable software is that it does not shows warning that you should not install software that you don’t trust.
Yourconnectivity.net Removal Guide
Auto Removal Tool
- Download and install an Malwarebytes Anti- Malware on your computer
- Start a complete scan of your computer to remove all components linked to Yourconnectivity.net.
- Once the scan completes, the Anti- Malware will come out with a list of identified threats
- Select and eliminate them from Computer
- Restart and then reboot your PC to remove the remaining threats
- This may not clean your internet browsers
- You have to carry out a separate procedure for internet browsers
How To Get Rid Of Yourconnectivity.net (Manually)
To remove Yourconnectivity.net Browser hijeacker, you may have to mess with registery & system files. Making a single mistake and deleting the wrong file may corrupt your system.
To Avoid this use MalwareBytes – Yourconnectivity.net removal tool.
If the Removal Tool is not able to fix , then you should try the manual method for removing it from the system. The procedure is as given below
- Click on Start Menu>> Control Panel
- Click on Uninstall a program in Programs
- Right click on suspicious software
- Click on uninstall
How To Remove Yourconnectivity.net virus from internet browsers
From Internet explorer
- Click on Tools>> Internet options
- Now go to general tab and remove Yourconnectivity.net
- Now enter a desired URL to reset the homepage of your browser
- Click on OK
- Click on Apply>> OK
From Google Chrome
- Click on the Google Chrome Menu
- Click on Settings
- Check checkbox of Show Home button under appearance
- Click on Change
- Eliminate Yourconnectivity.net
- Now reset your homepage
- Click on OK
- Click on Firefox button
- Select options
- Go to General Tab and click on Restore to Default button
- Click on OK. It will close options window
How To Reset Internet Browser Settings
Browser hijacker changes the default homepage and search engine of your browser. Now after getting rid of it, you will need to restore the settings of your Internet browser back to its default settings. The Resetting will return the explorer back to its original state when you installed it on your OS.
The procedure to reset internet Explorer Settings is as follows
- Click on your Internet Explorer shortcut
- Click “gear icon”>> Internet options
- Click “Advanced” tab>> Reset button
- Select “Delete personal settings” under “Reset Internet Explorer settings”
- Tap on ‘Reset’ button
- Click on “Close” in confirmation box
- Now exit from Internet explorer
- Now to test your browser, click on the short cut icon to open it. Your internet explorer should be now free of browser hijacker.
- Follow the same procedure for chrome and Firefox