How To Remove Windownloadapp.com Redirect (Virus Removal Guide)
Firstly, let me tell you. If you are worrying for Windownloadapp.com. Then, this article is the end of your tension. Because, in this article, you will find information about how to remove Windownloadapp.com from computer? moreover, you would get the knowledge. By which, you would don’t acquire any malware in future.
Windownloadapp.com is an unwanted program. Which acts as a browser hijacker. And, Windownloadapp.com redirects you to any malicious website or sponsored web page. In addition, Windownloadapp.com frequently attacks on your web browser by displaying numerous pop-up ads. Furthermore, you will see several fake modification alerts. And, force you to update and download additional plug-ins.
Not only this, but Windownloadapp.com also can harm your system by inserting another malware. And, Windownloadapp.com can also create random files to misguide your security channel of your computer. For the purpose of, Windownloadapp.com consumes your computer storage. Which cause slowing down of process of computer.
How it will Harm your computer?
In the first place, it invades. And, alters computer start-up items and browser settings as well.
In addition, it can install PUP (potentially unwanted program) in your system.
Not only this, but It will also produce plenty of annoying pop-up ads on browsers such as: Google Chrome, IE, Mozilla Firefox and so on.
Furthermore, this malware replaces preset homepage, and search engine of the browser. And, provide manipulated search queries.
Correspondingly, it can cause abrupt redirection to unwanted websites. And, spam web pages also.
Windownloadapp.com Redirect is pop redirect Adware Popular these days. If you can not deal with this on your own,
>> Click Here to Download MalwareBytes – Windownloadapp.com Removal Tool <<
Ways of infiltration
Generally, it enters from free downloads. As they are associated with malware. So, don’t download them.
In addition, it can invade your system. By clicking on pop-up ads. Since, when you click on pop-up. Then, it might redirect you to download the malware. So, check first. Before clicking.
Furthermore, spam mails are widely spread way of infiltration of malware. And, spam mail having link or attachments are filled contagious content. And, as you click on it. You tend to download the malware.
Browser Hijaker Windownloadapp.com Removal Guide
If Adware has already infected your computer, go for its removal immediately otherwise when its infection becomes severe, it causes a lot of trouble and becomes too stubborn to remove from the computer.
How to remove Windownloadapp.com from computer?
There are two ways, to remove it from computer: automatic and manual method.
For automatic removal by using Malwarebytes
Through a scan from Malwarebytes anti-malware:
- In the first place, you need to open downloaded Malwarebytes anti-malware. Afterwards, tap on SCAN NOW to examine the entire file of computer.
- Furthermore, While Malwarebytes anti-malware program is checking the computer. At that point, it might get a couple of minutes to accomplish the scanning the computer. You need to keep tolerance. Until, it completes the task.
- In the wake of finishing the detection of malware through scanning. Then, you will have another window, demonstrating distinguished malware.
- Later, select REMOVE option to remove all the malware. Which are living in your computer.
- Finally, to finish the task of removal of malware. Which are present in your computer. Malwarebytes anti-malware may require to reboot your PC. Permit the computer to reboot windows.
Method No.2: Manual Method
Follow the following steps to remove adware manually.
To remove Windownloadapp.com redirect adware, you may have to mess with registery & system files. Making a single mistake and deleting the wrong thing may corrupt your system.
To Avoid this use MalwareBytes – Windownloadapp.com Browser Hijacker Removal Tool.
Step 1 : Uninstall suspicious software using Control Panel.
For manual removal
Uninstall Windownloadapp.com from control panel
In windows 10
- Firstly, click start >> settings >> system >> apps and features (in left column)
- Afterwards, search for Windownloadapp.com
- Then, click uninstall >> confirm.
In windows 8 or 8.1
- In the first place, perform right click on windows icon.
- Then, Menu >> control panel >> programs and feature >> uninstall a program
- Afterwards, find Windownloadapp.com files.
- Then, tap on Uninstall.
- Finally, wait for processing.
In Windows 7 or vista
- Firstly, start >> control panel >> programs and features >> uninstall a program.
- Then, search for Windownloadapp.com
- Finally, uninstall it.
In windows XP
- In like manner, click start
- Then, select control panel
- Afterwards, select add or remove programs
- Furthermore, search Windownloadapp.com entries
- Finally, click on remove
From internet explorer
- Not to mention, open settings of IE (internet explorer).
- Then, choose manage add-ons >> toolbars and extension
- Afterwards, search for Windownloadapp.com.
- Then, disable them.
Note: If you can’t find required program, sort programs by date in Control panel and search for last installed programs.
After that remove Windownloadapp.com from your browser.
- In the same way, type chrome://extensions/ in the URL bar.
- Then, find Windownloadapp.com from list.
- Furthermore, click on recycle bin.
- Finally, confirm removal of Windownloadapp.com.
- Firstly, type about: addons in URL bar.
- Then, click on extensions tab.
- Afterward, locate for Windownloadapp.com.
- Then, click on remove.
Removal of browser search & homepage settings
For windows 7/vista/XP:
- In the first place, click on start.
- Then, type inetcpl.cpl in search box.
- Afterwards, click on Enter.
- Then, click on advanced tab >> Reset internet explorer settings,
- Furthermore, click on reset button.
- Later, reset once again.
- Then, you will have new opened window.
- Furthermore, delete personal settings.
- Then, inspect for delete browsing history, homepage.
- Afterwards, finish re-settings,
- Finally, click on close.
- Firstly, locate folder, C:/users/”user name”/app data/local/google/chrome/application/user data.
- Then, go to data folder. And, locate files having name as default.
- Afterwards, rename to default backup.
- Then, tap on chrome icon.
- Finally, you will see a new fresh window.
- In the first place, start firebox
- Then, go for help >> troubleshooting information.
- Afterwards, click on reset firebox
- Then, you will have a new window on your screen.
- Finally, click on finish.
Removal of Windownloadapp.com registry files
- In the first place, to clean registry. You need to click on the START button.
- Then, you will have the option of RUN.
- Afterwards, click on it.
- Then, you will see a searching box on your computer screen.
- Furthermore, type REGEDIT in that box,
- After that, just press enter key or you may just click on the ok button.
- Finally, look for following registry entries by Windownloadapp.com:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msmpeng.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\ekrn.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’