How To Remove AllInOne keylogger (Virus Removal Guide)
AllInOne keylogger records your Keystrokes and captures screenshots. This is used by attacker to record your bank account password and credit card number. The details are then used by attacker to steal your money. So you should know how to get rid of Keylogger from your Computer. This post contains content on AllInOne keylogger activities, preventive measures and instructions to remove it from the system.
Let us first of all start with the introduction of AllInOne Keylogger
AllInOne Keylogger is considered a very untrustworthy and unreliable application that spies on Internet user. It is used by security agencies and company heads to know who is on the Computer. It records Keystrokes and captures screenshots and then shares the details with third parties. The third party may be an advertising agency or a hacker who wants to steal money from your bank accounts.
It poses a serious challenge to the security and privacy of your computer. The irony is it is very difficult to identify the person or persons behind AllInOne Keylogger attack and with whom he/she shared your login details and other information. In the past Keyloggers have been found the cause of many serious identity thefts.
AllInOne Keylogger- Activities
AllInOne Keylogger poses a serious challenge to the security and privacy of your computer. So if you have even a slightest doubt that AllInOne Keylogger may have infected your system, scan your computer with a powerful anti-spyware program to get rid of this potential threat at the earliest.
Some of the activities carried out by AllInOne Keylogger are as follows
- This program is being commonly used by Cyber Criminals to spy on internet users to leak private info.
- The leaked data is used by attacker to bombard your webpages with promotional ads and content.
- The leaked data can be used to absorb money from your bank accounts and credit cards.
- It can be used to hack your email and social media accounts
- It can be used for demanding Ransom
How AllInOne Keylogger infects your PC?
There are a number of ways how AllInOne Keylogger penetrates your PC security cover and makes its way into the system. Some of them are given as follows
- It can reach to the threshold of your system with a spam mail and once you click on the link it installs on the system. So always try to ignore a suspicious email.
- Unless it is unavoidable, never ever download and install any unfamiliar free software
- Refrain from visiting doubtful malicious websites which are a pool of malwares and viruses
- Keep the security cover of your device updated because AllInOne Keylogger exploits the vulnerabilities to enter into a system.
- You may receive a fake email claiming that you have won this and that prize and for claiming it, you need to share your account details or to download a given software on your Windows. It is a trap, don’t fall in it. Why will someone give you a prize when you have done nothing?
AllInOne Keylogger Redirect is pop redirect Adware Popular these days. If you can not deal with this on your own,
>> Click Here to Download MalwareBytes – AllInOne Keylogger Removal Tool <<
How to get rid of AllInOne Keylogger manually?
AllInOne Keylogger can be removed from system manually or with the help of an anti-spyware. Manual method eradicates all the files and registry values linked with AllInOne Keylogger. It will remove Keylogger from startup list and will unregister all Corresponding DLL files. It will also restore missing .dll files.
But you have to maintain precautions that only malicious files are deleted from the computer, valid files don’t suffer any damage. That is why technicians recommend Removal Tool for safe problem solution.
AllInOne Keylogger Removal Guide
If Adware has already infected your computer, go for its removal immediately otherwise when its infection becomes severe, it causes a lot of trouble and becomes too stubborn to remove from the computer.
If you are not satisfied with the results of a manual method, you can try a removal software to get rid of AllInOne Keylogger entries. The removal tool will locate and eliminate AllInOne Keylogger entries one by one.
The Procedure is as follows
1. Download a reliable Removal tool
2. Double click to run the tool
3. Accept agreement terms
4. Click on Next
5. Once it installs on system, start a system scan by click on “Scan Computer Now”
6. Check Result and click on Remove to eliminate detected threats
7. Reboot PC to apply changes
Method No.2: Manual Method
Follow the following steps to remove Keylogger manually.
To remove AllInOne Keylogger, you may have to mess with registery & system files. Making a single mistake and deleting the wrong thing may corrupt your system.
To Avoid this use MalwareBytes – AllInOne Keylogger Removal Tool.
Step 1 : Uninstall suspicious software using Control Panel.
From Windows 8
1. Click on startup screen
2. Select Control Panel in menu
3. In Programs and Features, click on Uninstall a program
4. Look for AllInOne Keylogger and other suspicious programs
5. Click on Uninstall button
6. Wait till uninstall process finishes
From Windows 7
1. Click on Start and select Control Panel
2. Click on uninstall a program in Programs and Features
3. Look for AllInOne Keylogger in the list of installed programs
4. Click on Uninstall button
From Windows XP
1. Click on Start
2. Select Control Panel in Menu
3. Select Add/ Remove Programs
4. Look for AllInOne Keylogger entries
5. Click on Remove button