How To Remove .No_More_Ransom ransomware Redirect (Virus Removal Guide)
.No_more_ransom is a dangerous threat which you would avoid getting into your computer as once your PC is infected from this nasty malware you have no chance but to pay for the unlocking your files back. But despite its intensity of attack you can still try to uproot this malware as it is not guaranteed that after paying a ransom you are able to get back your encrypted data. Hence in this regard this article is designed to provide you full knowledge.
What is .no_more_ransom?
When you notice that all your personal and essential system files like documents, pictures, music files, and other system files do not open normally and their usual extension is changed with .no_more_ransom then it’s an alarming incident for you as your system has been attacked by a stubborn and dangerous malware that is .no_more_ransom which is categorized as a ransomware. It encrypts all your personal files with a strong hybrid encryption RSA-3072 key.
After it sneak into your computer it starts encrypting your personal files and gives a .no_more_ransom extension to all the encrypted files. Also, it creates a text file “README.TXT” which contains the information regarding how to decrypt the encrypted files.
When .no_more_ransom ransomware is installed on your computer it begins to create random named executable file in %AppData% or %LocalAppData% folder and this executable file will launch after system start to scan your drives for files to encrypt later.
It adds new registry entries to your computer. It encrypts some certain files which has extensions like .docx, .doc, .xls, .pdf etc. which are users’ important data files. After encrypting the files the ransomware gives those files a .no_more_ransom and then demands for a ransom to get a private key to unlock the files also displays a ransom an HTML note in web browser providing instructions for paying ransom.
What way it gets into your computer?
- Most common way of its intrusion is through spam mails which contain infected attachments or links that lead to a malicious domain. Cybercriminals send spam mails to users with tricking and false header information which seem to be real and trustful mail from some official enterprises like shipping company and deceive you into clicking it. Sometime they may imitate as a notification. Whatever could be the reason with the email but the real fact is you don’t resist to refer the email as it becomes curious to know about the mail and once you click the email the malware land on your computer.
- Apart from spam mails there is also possibility of its intrusion to your PC through freeware bundles, rogue and phishing websites, malicious internet contents like promotional ads, banners, pop-ups, etc. as they also carry such malware and infect users’ computer when they click them.
How does .no_more_ransom ransomware affect your computer?
- Once this dangerous threat enters your computer it starts its malicious activities with copying new files on the system. It creates executable file in %AppData% and %LocalAppData% folder with random name.
- Encrypts your personal file with a strong encryption format and change their extensions to .no_more_ransom.
- Creates registry entries: HKCU \ Software \ Microsoft \ Windows \ CurrentVersion \ Run, HKCU \ Software \ Microsoft \ Windows \ CurrentVersion \ RunOnce, and
HKCU \ Software \ Microsoft \ Windows \ CurrentVersion \ Run, HKCU \ Software \ Microsoft\Windows \ CurrentVersion \ RunOnce
- A file named “README.TXT” is created to provide instructions for decrypting the files.
- An HTML note is displayed for the instructions to pay the ransom.
- After your personal files are encrypted by .no_more_ransom ransomware you will no longer be able to open your files then.
- You may find malicious processes related to .no_more_ransom ransomware running in task manager.
- Loads at every system startup.
.No_more_ransom Redirect is pop redirect Adware Popular these days. If you can not deal with this on your own,
>> Click Here to Download MalwareBytes – .No_more_ransom Removal Tool <<
Way to get rid of .no_more_ransom ransomware
After its intrusion if you decide to pay the ransom demanded then there is no 100% assurance that after paying ransom you will be out of danger. There are chances that your personal information could be acquired. Hence you should try to remove .no_more_ransom ransomware and restore your files.
Step #1: You can try uninstalling the related program from your PC.
- Move mouse cursor to bottom right edge of your PC screen.
- Now you can see a menu appear. Look at this menu and find out Search (with magnifying glass icon) and click it go to search.
- Then in the search bar type “Control Panel” to open the control panel window.
- From control panel when it’s open you can see an option named as Uninstall a program which you can find under Programs head in control panel window. Click on this option.
- Now when you reach in programs and features window where you see a list of all apps installed find out apps linked to .no_more_ransom and uninstall.
- Click Start and a menu will pop-up.
- After the menu pop-up select Control Panel from that menu.
- When you see control panel window open find out and click Uninstall a program which you can find under Programs.
- Now in the programs and features which opens when you click uninstall a program find out and uninstall program linked to .no_more_ransom.
.No_More_Ransom Ransomware Removal Guide
If Adware has already infected your computer, go for its removal immediately otherwise when its infection becomes severe, it causes a lot of trouble and becomes too stubborn to remove from the computer.
Step #2: Use a powerful tool to get rid of .no_more_ransom
To eliminate .no_more_ransom from your PC you can opt for a powerful tool which is Malwarebytes antimalware that help you uproot the .no_more_ransom ransomware from your PC. Below are the instructions how you can get rid of .no_more_ransom ransomware using Malwarebytes:
- Use Malwarebytes antimalware tool to get rid of .no_more_ransom ransomware first download Malwarebytes.
- When you see that the download of Malwarebytes complete then go to the location in your computer where you downloaded the Malwarebytes there you can see setup file “mbam.exe” double click the setup to install Malwarebytes and click “Yes” at the “User Account Control” prompt.
- After this Malwarebytes start getting installed on PC, now to allow it to install uninterruptedly just keep clicking the Next for every step of installation.
- When you get the Malwarebytes installed on your PC it automatically opens and runs an update. Completing the update click Scan Now on its interface to launch a scan.
- Now can see a report of malware on your system click Remove Selected to get rid of the threat.
- Your computer is cleaned off now.
Method No.2: Manual Method
Follow the following steps to remove adware manually.
To remove .No_More_Ransom Ransomware, you may have to mess with registery & system files. Making a single mistake and deleting the wrong thing may corrupt your system.
To Avoid this use MalwareBytes – .No_More_Ransom Ransomware Removal Tool.
Step 1 : Uninstall suspicious software using Control Panel.
Step #3: Restore encrypted files
- No_more_ransom encrypts your files with a strong encryption method. Hence to restore your files you should try a file recovery software. First download a file recovery software.
- Use the file recovery software to recover all files using the instructions given with the tool.