How To Remove WinNuke.Trojan (Virus Removal Guide)
What is WinNuke.Trojan?
WinNuke.Trojan is an illegitimate Freeware that enters the system by deception pretending to be from a reputed institute or company. If you are aware about the presence of a Trojan in your computer, then you should mean it that your system is in danger. The Trojan can violate the privacy of your system.
You should keep in mind that Trojan is not just like any other malware which stays in your system for performing a particular function, Trojan is a multifunctional malware, and it is not going to stay quiet for too much time.
So you should remove it as soon as you feel its presence in your device. You can remove it manually or by using a Removal tool. The second method is more effective and safe method. If you will try manual procedure, you may end up in tampering regular system registry files and that may cause more trouble to your system.
Remove WinNuke.Trojan- Activities
WinNuke.Trojan carries out following activities in a computer
1. It is a very lethal malware that has enough potential to destroy entire device
2. Since it has a capability to disguise itself as an essential part of some genuine software or App, it is near to impossible for an antivirus to detect and eliminate it entirely.
3. You will not come to know about until your system anti-virus reports the warning message.
Some of the sources of this malware are as follows
1. Its most common source are malicious websites like many pornographic websites and Gambling sites etc.
2. One more source is Fake Update recommendation which includes web browser update, Video player update notification and Program update etc. It may tell you that web browser is outdated and hence needs upgrading
3. The third source is Free Software and junk email attachments
Consequences of WinNuke.Trojan Infection
1. You will not be able to update your Firewall
2. It will hide your partitions and folders
3. Your PC will start working like as a snail and will take time to start or shutdown
4. You are on a site and you will be suddenly redirected to some unfamiliar page
5. All of a sudden your webpages will be filled with Pop-up ads and malicious links
6. WinNuke.Trojan means an invitation to other malwares. Now more and more malware will infiltrate into your system.
How to prevent from being infected by virus like WinNuke.Trojan?
1. Never tap on a link or an email attachment in an email from unreliable source
2. Remove files and double extensions like .txt.vb or .jpg.exe.
3. Don’t visit porn or gambling sites
4. Never ever download a free or unfamiliar software
5. Keep the security of your system always updated
Adware WinNuke.Trojan Removal Guide
If Adware has already infected your computer, go for its removal immediately otherwise when its infection becomes severe, it causes a lot of trouble and becomes too stubborn to remove from the computer.
How to get rid of WinNuke.Trojan?
Winnuke.Trojan is known as stubborn and a tricky malware but there are some methods that help in getting rid of it completely and permanently from the PC. From the three given solutions, you have to just choose a one method. Perform the steps of the method in the correct order.
Remove WinNuke.Trojan Automatically with Removal Tool
From Windows 7/XP/ Vista
1. Start your computer and click on F8 Key repeatedly till Windows Advanced Option Menu loads
2. Now make use of arrow keys to highlight “Safe mode With networking”
3. Click on Enter and wait till windows loads
4. Make use of arrow keys to highlight Safe Mode with Networking”
5. Click on Enter
6. Now install a Removal Tool
7. Now scan your computer and remove the infected files
8. Once the scan finishes, Select the infected files and click on Remove
9. This should remove all threats from your computer
Method No.2: Manual Method
Follow the following steps to remove adware manually.
To remove Winnuke.Trojan adware, you may have to mess with registery & system files. Making a single mistake and deleting the wrong thing may corrupt your system.
To Avoid this use MalwareBytes – Winnuke.Trojan Adware Removal Tool.
Step 1 : Uninstall suspicious software using Control Panel.
Follow the below given instructions to remove WinNuke.Trojan manually from the system
From Windows 7/ XP and Vista
1. Start your device
2. Click on F8 till it loads Windows Advanced Option menu
3. Make use of arrow keys to highlight “Safe Mode with Networking” once the windows loads
4. Click on Enter
From Windows 8
1. Start your Windows and login infected PC till it shows Desktop
2. Click Ctrl+ Alt+ Del, Switch User interface will pop-up
3. Click on Shift+ Shutdown
4. Click on System Restart
5. The windows that opens up, displays ‘Choose an Option’
6. Select Troubleshoot
7. Tap on ‘Advanced Options’>> Startup Settings>> restart
8. Click F5/5 key to highlight “Safe Mode with Networking”
Remove WinNuke.Trojan from Control Panel
From Windows 7/XP/Vista/8
1. Visit Control Panel and if you are using Windows 8, place the mouse on Start screen to reveal Apps button
2. Tap on Apps button. It will display Apps View
3. Search Control panel in search box
4. Look for unknown program related with the Trojan.
5. Click on Uninstall or Remove option.
How to delete hidden files and folders connected with WinNuke.Trojan?
For Windows 7/ XP/ Vista
1. Click Start button
2. Open Control Panel>> Open Appearance and Personalization link
3. Double-click Files and Folder Option
4. Click Show hidden files and folders option
5. Check “Show hidden files, folders and drives in “View” tab
6. Uncheck “Hide protected operating system files”
7. Click OK
From Windows 8
1. Right click anyway around the applications
2. Click “All Apps”
3. Double click Windows Explorer
4. Select File Explorer
5. Click on View tab
6. Check options “Hidden items” and “File name extensions”
7. Click Ok to apply changes
8. Now double click on My Computer to open local disks
9. Look for Trojan files and remove them from the system.
How to remove registry entries of Trojan?
1. Open the Registry Editor by typing regedit in search field
2. Click Edit>> Find in control panel
3. Look for Trojan
4. Remove registry entries by Trojan
5. Now Restart PC to apply changes
6. That is all you need to do to remove registry entries of Trojan