How-To-Remove.org team is extremely concerned about your privacy. We are committed to protect your privacy and we will not disclose any data we collect to third party except if required by legal authorities, you post it publically, or it is out of our control.
It should also be remembered that if you disclose personally identifiable information in comment fields on our website that is publically viewed (except email address in designated fields) can be collected by third party/parties without our consent and knowledge. Such acts are beyond our control.
How-to-remove.org does not collect personally identifiable information (name, email, IP address) except for the information you provide in comments or available from server logs. How-to-remove.org gather information in respect of web logs in order to identify and locate various site problems, examine trends and usage statistics to provide you better services and to operate effectively and efficiently. Web logs contains information such as IP address, access time, pages accessed, referrer to our site.
How we use your data?
- Your use or enquiry of our services will remain confidential unless otherwise specified by you. We will not under any circumstances disclose your personal data to any third party except if required by law, you specify it, or out of control.
- Before or at the time of information collection we will identify the basis for gathering the required information.
- We will retain the collected information for the identified purposes as long as it is required to fulfil those purposes.
- We will use the collected information solely for the purposes we specify to do so and for other suited purposes unless we get your consent or required by law.
- We use your information in fair and lawful manner and when appropriate with knowledge and consent of the person concerned.
- Your personal data is used by us is for relevant purposes which is necessary, accurate and complete.
- We safeguard your personal information with reasonable security means to protect you against loss or theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
By using our website you accept to our privacy policies.